1. The sales department of SEA Company conducted a detailed study of the current state of the markets of France, Monaco, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg, and also prepared and approved a list of more than 600 companies that were relevant at the time of the road show, sending or interested in sending tourists to Moscow.
2. The PR, Advertising and Marketing Department of SEA Company determined the optimal dates for the digital road show, and also prepared a program with timing for each day of the event.
3. The designer and Internet marketer of SEA Company implemented an email campaign for information coverage of the event among foreign companies in accordance with a pre-agreed schedule. Among the mailings were: an announcement of the event, an invitation to register, communication with participants registered on the road show portal, a reminder of the dates of the event and the possibility of scheduling B2B meetings on the digital platform. All emails have been translated into English, French and Danish according to the country in which the emails were received.
4. The SEA Company manager in charge of the project, together with the Project Office, conducted training webinars on working with the road show portal.
5. SEA Company's sales department implemented a telephone information campaign among the approved list of B2B partners for the purpose of a personal invitation for registration, as well as appointment of meetings with representatives of the Moscow tourism business.
6. During the event, full coordination of the program, solution of technical issues, as well as control of the timing of B2B meetings were ensured.