1. The analysis of the Russian information field was carried out: existing publications about the Golden Horn were studied, as well as poorly illuminated blocks were identified, which were later emphasized for journalists.
2. In order to minimize the costs of organizing the tour, partners were involved: DMC Aqua Travel
, which provided transfer and excursion services, as well as Turkish Airlines
, which provided access to business lounges.
3. The Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing Department prepared a tour program and invitation letters for the participants. The tour program was designed for a comfortable stay of journalists at the hotel, testing of all hotel services, exploring the area of the hotel, visiting the main tourist places of the city, including those located within walking distance from the hotel.
4. The staff of SEA Company ensured full coordination of the tour: from the purchase of air tickets to the full accompaniment of participants during the press tour with language support.
5. The hotel's press kit has been prepared, and all the necessary information has been provided to journalists after the press tour.
6. Coordinated publication output.
7. An analytical report and a press clip have been prepared.